Cutting-edge health solutions for you and your family
Consult health and wellness specialists online for just $7
Looking for Health Advice?
Get professional advice anytime. Forget the pointless online health-related searches and long wait times at the doctor’s.
How It Works
Create an account
It only takes a few minutes
Choose a specialist
Your virtual visit will start in 5 minutes
Make a video or audio call, or use text chat
Find detailed advice in your account
Get advice from a physician, pediatrician and gynecologist for a special price $7. Our specialist will collect information about your health and answer any questions that concern you.
What Kind of Advice Can You Get?
It’s alright to ask anything, when it comes to health. You can bring any concerns to our online specialists. During a virtual visit, they will collect your health information and use it to give professional medical advice, or interpret your test results.
Dizziness can be a symptom of different conditions. An online consultation can help you identify the cause—after answering some questions, you will get treatment advice. Our specialist will let you know if it might be serious and you should make an appointment with a doctor, or if it’s temporary and you just need to get some rest.
Fatigue and eye pain
If your eyes hurt, you could just be tired, or it may be caused by a different health factor. To diagnose the problem, our specialist will need you to describe your symptoms in detail—when the pain occurs and how it manifests itself. Based on your answers, they will decide if you should seek medical care or, if it’s nothing serious, provide some tips on how to ease your symptoms.
Heat stress has several stages, heat stroke being the most severe. To evaluate the situation, your online doctor will ask you some questions. They will use your answers to confirm the diagnosis and give you professional treatment advice. In case of a life-threatening emergency, they will instruct you to call an ambulance and tell you what to do until it arrives.
There are many causes of stomach pains. Symptoms can vary too—different areas, types and severity of pain. A video visit will allow you to show where it hurts and to better explain what it feels is like. Carefully answer any additional questions to get personalized advice—our online specialist may recommend you to make an appointment with a doctor, or prescribe medication for your stomach and give you tips on healthy eating.
Interpreting test results
If you need help interpreting laboratory test results, you should share relevant files during your virtual visit with a health specialist and answer their questions. The specialist will help you understand what your test results mean. Based on the results, your doctor will recommend what treatment to start right away, and, if necessary, what further tests to undergo.
If your child has swallowed something dangerous
It’s always a stress for parents when their child eats spoiled food, or swallows an object or something poisonous. Seeking immediate health advice is a good idea. You can consult an online specialist to describe the situation and find out if you should see a doctor in person. If there’s no danger, you will get preventive care and diet advice.
If your child has a fever
Fever can be caused by a number of factors. During your virtual visit, a pediatrician will ask you to describe the symptoms in order to diagnose the problem and give treatment advice. You can ask any questions about your child’s condition to quickly figure out what you should do to remedy the situation.
Women’s health issues
Women often don’t consider gynecological problems serious enough to seek medical attention. Some are embarrassed to see a gynecologist. With Doctor Smart, you can consult a women’s health specialist anytime, asking any questions you might have. Choose a convenient communication option—make a video or audio call, or use text chat. You can get professional health advice on contraception, menstrual pains, pregnancy symptoms, and other issues, however sensitive.
Experience 6 years
Experience 9 years
Experience 21 years
Experience 11 years
Experience 9 years
Experience 8 years
Experience 2 years
Experience 5 years
Answers on questions
What is Doctor Smart?
Cost of consultations and payment for services
- Before starting the online consultation, you give your bank card details.
- The cost of the online consultation is debited in your currency.
- After 15 minutes of consultation, the system will offer to continue it at the rate of 150 rubles for 15 minutes. Funds for unused minutes will remain on your account in your User Account.
What services do we provide?
- An explanation of tests – if you need to quickly read through the results of tests and studies, but there is no time for an office appointment with a specialist.
- A second opinion, if you were already at a doctor’s appointment and want to clarify the diagnosis. This is especially important for complex cases or for making serious medical decisions.
Which doctors work in Doctor Smart?
- General practitioner – general questions
- Pediatrician – children’s health, child care, disease prevention and development of the baby
- Neuropathologist – nervous system, headaches, back and neck pain, spinal injury, blood pressure
- Psychologist – personal problems, neuroses, stress and crisis states
- Gynecologist – women’s health
- Sexologist – intimate life, sexual disorders and dysfunctions
- Beautician – skin diseases, maintaining the health and youth of your skin
- Nutritionist – balanced nutrition, personal diet
- Fitness expert – personal training program and workouts
- Veterinarian – pet health
How to communicate with a consultant
- Video call
- Audio call
- Chat consultation